Today is the start of a new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! Was I ever THRILLED last month when I received an email from them inviting me to be a Guest Designer for this one!
This newest Lawn Fawnatics Challenge is Happy Holiday Critters! Now, I was really torn on which “critters” to use, because they’re ALL soooo darn cuuuute! But I just kept coming back to the new Peas on Earth; maybe they’re not “technically” critters, but I convinced myself that they are! Here is my card for this Challenge, a DOUBLE Reveal Wheel Slimline Card:
There are 3 scenes on this card. The bottom one has the singing holiday peas and the Reveal Wheel with the different Peas and their reindeer hats. There is also the banner sentiment right above the rotating singing peas.
The center scene is Santa and his Reindeer flying in the sky and into the clouds, with the Earth in the distance. It also has the second Reveal Wheel that has the sentiment in it.
And the top scene is the house with the snowy mountains in the background, and the cute, sparkly Holiday lights at the bottom of the scene. On all of the trees, and the the roof of the house, I wanted “snow”, so I used my Marvy Snow Marker.
Here is an image of the 2 Reveal Wheels in action; the top one says, “from our home to yours PEAS & JOY ON EARTH”. And on the bottom one, you can see the different singing peas and the musical notes as the wheel turns:
I had so much fun creating this card! If you have any questions, please leave a comment on my blog, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible! Thank you very much for stopping by, and thank you to Lawn Fawnatics for having me! Please take care of yourselves, Happy Holidays, and HAPPY CRAFTING! XO
Here is the very extensive Supplies List (lol!) of what I used to create this project; ALL of these supplies are available in the Lawn Fawn on-line store:
- Large Slimline with Sliders die set
- Reveal Wheel die set
- Reveal Wheel Semi-circle Add-on die
- Reveal Wheel Circle Add-on die AND Template
- Fancy Wavy Banners die set
- Stitched Hillside Borders die set
- Mini String of Lights die set
- Puffy Cloud Borders die set
- Reveal Wheel Circle Sentiments stamp set AND die set AND Template (planet Earth, arrow die for sides of card)
- Be Hap-Pea stamp set AND die set
- Peas on Earth stamp set AND die set (my “holiday critters”)
- Over the Mountain Borders stamp set AND die set
- Winter Village stamp set AND die set (house, “love” smoke from chimney, street lamp)
- Car Critters Christmas Add-on stamp set AND die set (stack of presents & musical notes))
- Tiny Christmas stamp set AND die set (Santa)
- Here We Go A-Waddling stamp set AND die set (big street lamp)
- Lawn Fawn & Simon Says Stamp Limited Edition Season’s Tweetings stamp set AND die set (for the holly that is on the big lamp)
- Mint Sprinkle ‘n Shine 12″x12″ sheet (spotted side)
- Red Sprinkle ‘n Shine 12″x12″ sheet (striped side)
- Spring Sparkle Cardstock (all 5 colors)
- Pixie Dust Sparkle Cardstock (snow at the bottom of the card)
- Soot Ink Pad (“love” smoke coming out of cottage’s chimney)
- Fish Tank Ink Pad (for HAP-PEA HOLIDAYS banner)
- Lawn Fawn Embossing Ink Pad (HAP-PEA HOLIDAYS banner)
- Lawn Fawn White Embossing Powder (HAP-PEA HOLIDAYS banner)
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush
- Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy & Glue Tube
- Picket Fence Blender Brush 4-Brush Pack (to apply Fish Tank ink to banner)
Maybe you’ve succumbed to the fact that you’ll just be mailing a Congratulations card this year to someone who’s accomplished that big goal, so you need a really special Congratulations card for it. Well, Lawn Fawn has the sweetest sets out to help you put that card together! This card features the Super Star stamp set & die set.
The images are stamped with Lawn Fawn’s Jet Black ink onto X-Press It paper and colored with Copics. I also used images from the Big Thanks stamp set & die set – the bird, butterfly, rock, grass, and flowers.
The night sky paper is the 12×12 Luna Remix cardstock; you can also get it in the Hello Sunshine Remix collection pack. The moon is from the Out of the World stamp set & die set. The stamped & colored trees are from the Yeti or Not stamp set & die set. And I did use one star from the Mermaid for You stamp set & die set.
The outside frame is created using the Reverse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Windows die set; the paper 12×12 Stella Remix from the Hello Sunshine Remix collection pack. The background hill with trees is the Forest Border die. And last, but not least, is the grass created using the MFT Stamps Grassy Fields die set.
All my links will go to Lawn Fawn, but just like I explained in my past blog post, please support the small guys and call (319-377-9999) my local crafting store, Scrapmania, who carries Lawn Fawn and will ship these to you same day! You can read it in my past post, but THEY ARE MOVING TO A BIGGER LOCATION (yay!), and we are SO excited! They’re an EXCELLENT store, and will take care of you; if they don’t have what you need, they’ll try their darndest to get it. And, she also has a YouTube channel if you like videos 🙂
Hugs, wear your mask, Black Lives Matter, and Happy Crafting!
- Super Star stamp set & die set
- Big Thanks stamp set & die set
- Out of the World stamp set & die set
- Yeti or Not stamp set & die set
- Mermaid for You stamp set & die set
- Reverse Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Windows die set
- Forest Border die
- MFT Stamps Grassy Fields die set
- 12×12 Luna Remix and Stella Remix cardstock from the Hello Sunshine Remix collection pack
- Jet Black ink
Today I have a SET to share with you! This 4-card set has Thank You cards for different essential workers, and it’s using a lot of Lawn Fawn goodies. I’ll start with the 2 main items I’m featuring today, the Village Heroe’s stamp set & die set, and the Slide on Over Maze die. These are used for all 4 cards.
Here is the Fire Station card; I can’t get enough of that adorable little fire truck! All of the products I used are listed at the bottom of this post.
The next card is an important one right now, and that would be the hospital and ambulance card, for all the medical and hospital staff workers.
The third card is for our Police, who are also so deserving of a Thank You for their hard work.
And last, but certainly not least, is one for the school workers, especially with school starting up soon again (sigh).
I’ll list all the supplies I used at the bottom, with Links to the Lawn Fawn shop. But I’d like to mention, you can also support a local craft store I shop (and design for & do classes for) at all the time, called Scrapmania. They don’t have a web site, but they are on Facebook, and they LOVE phone calls: 319-377-9999! They ship the same day, and I should mention, THEY ARE MOVING TO A BIGGER LOCATION, which we are all very excited about! She (Stacy, the store owner) does videos, ALL THE TIME. So if you like that, you’ll love her Facebook page; some videos are “taped”, and some are Live on Facebook. Here is her YouTube Channel.
So I hope you’ll support a small business and give Scrapmania a call to order your next crafting supplies. Thay have an amazing store and probably will have what you need; if not, they’ll order it for you. 319-377-9999.
Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day, and if you could, send a positive thought my way – for the first time for me, one of my babies is moving out. He’s moving into his first college pad with 3 roommates. Not really a good time for that right now, is it?! UGH.
Hugs, stay safe, wear your mask, and Happy Crafting! And I’d like to add one more important message: Black Lives Matter!
- Village Heroe’s stamp set & die set
- Happy Village stamp set & die set (sun & cloud, trees, birds, car, fence)
- Winter Villages stamp set & die set (trees, lamp post)
- Village Shops stamp set & die set (1 shop, fence, plant, bike, bench, sign, “Cafe”, coffee cup)
- Winter Skies stamp set & die set (trees)
- Hay There stamp set & die set (speech bubble, heart)
- Slide on Over Maze die
- Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables die set
- Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables die set
- 12×12 Spiffy Speckles cardstock: Pesto, Blueberry Smoothie, Seafoam, Ripe Banana
- 12×12 Really Rainbow cardstock: Pink Tutu, Purple Posies, Yellow Brick Road, Green Clover, Ruby Red
The newer Lawn Fawn A Bug Deal stamp set & coordinating die set is just so cute and sweet! This was released in the Spring, and I can’t get enough of these precious bugs! So this, along with the must-have older set, Gleeful Gardens (& die set) is what I’m using for today’s Get Well card (could they work together more perfectly?!).
Eeeek! I just LOOOVE these cute little bugs jumping and flying all over the place! I used a sheet of 12×12 Skyler Remix cardstock from the Hello Sunshine Remix Collection Pack for the background sky scene.
The scalloped circle is diecut using a die from the Reverse Stitched Scalloped Circle Windows die set. The yellow paper behind it is a 12×12 sheet of April Remix cardstock (the sun rays) from the Hello Sunshine Remix Collection Pack.
The banner is die cut using a die from the Fancy Wavy Banners die set.
The green hill was die cut using a die from the Stitched Hillside Borders die set, and for the scalloped perimeter I used the Scalloped Rectangle Stackables die set. The teal base is from a sheet of Peacock cardstock.
And last but not least, I colored all the images with my Copics. I used X-Press IT paper to stamp my images on. And the stamping ink I use is Lawn Fawn’s Jet Black Ink.
Thank you for checking out my Get Well card today! Unfortunately, we are needing them a little more often these days, and it’s nice to make a few of them to keep on-hand just-in-case, or to give to someone in case they need it. Have a good day, stay safe, wear your mask, and happy crafting!
- A Bug Deal stamp set & die set
- Gleeful Gardens stamp set & die set
- Reverse Stitched Scalloped Circle Windows die set
- Fancy Wavy Banners die set
- Stitched Hillside Borders die set
- Scalloped Rectangle Stackables die set
- 12×12 Skyler Remix cardstock (the clouds) from the Hello Sunshine Remix Collection Pack
- 12×12 April Remix cardstock (the sun rays) from the Hello Sunshine Remix Collection Pack
- Peacock cardstock
- Jet Black Ink
Have you seen this adorably precious Thank You stamp set that Lawn Fawn went in on with Hero Arts for Hero Arts’ 45th Anniversary? It is just so, so cute with 2 adorable rhinoceroses, 3 sweet birds, and a bunch of miscellaneous Thank You phrases!
The other set that was used is an older one, and I used this one for the tree – the Critters on the Savannah stamp set. There is no die for the tree in the die set, so I hand trimmed the tree.
As usual, I colored all the images with my Copics! I used X-Press IT paper to stamp my images on. And the stamping ink I use is Lawn Fawn’s Jet Black Ink; I have found this to be the best combo with my Copic ink.
The 2 front layers of hilly grass was die cut using 2 dies from the Simple Grassy Hillsides die set; this paper was thick, and these dies had no problem cutting through it! And the back hill layer was die cut with a die from the Simple Stitched Hillside Borders die set.
The very bottom layer to create the background sky is from a 12×12 sheet of Birthday Candles cardstock from the Watercolor Wishes collection. And finally, the pretty double stitching around the perimeter of the card is from the Just Stitching Double Rectangles die set.
So that’s it! If you have any questions, please leave me a comment below! Thank you for stopping by, stay safe, and have a wonderful week!